Welcome to The Body is Not An Apology’s new online platform for radical self-love and body empowerment! Through contributions to our #WhenWeSayYES Campaign we have built the world’s Number 1 online location for radical self-love! Maybe you have been an Unapologetic Posse Member for years, perhaps this is your very first visit, either way WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME! Check out our short site map and site descriptions for easy navigation. We hope you find unapologetic radical self-love here!
Our home page is a daily magazine featuring some of the most powerful Unapologetic content focused on mental, physical, and emotional wellness, empowerment, and radical self love.
- Global – Our GLOBAL magazine features unapologetic content from around the world with writers In London, Spain, and Kuwait. TBINAA will also be providing Spanish translation for select articles monthly.
- Intersections – Intersections examines how our multiple identities impact and intersect with our radical self-love journey.
- Put An “H” On It – Each week TBINAA highlights stories from our Unapologetic Posse of examples of how people have “HANDLED” body shame and terror with courage, wit, and radical self-love!
TBINAA Community is designed to give you the functions and fun of other social networking websites without body shame and body censorship. You have the power stay connected to friends, family, and the larger Unapologetic Posse, all in the spirit of building a worldwide movement of radical self-love!
- Connect in radical unapologetic living with friends and the world around you.
- See photos, updates, and radical information from your friends in the News Feed or from the larger movement in our Town Square.
- Share video, photos, and radical self-love content and statuses on your Timeline.
Sustainable radical self-love requires community and communication. Our forums are a place to engage in compassionate dialogue with other Unapologetic Posse Members — to express ourselves, ask questions, open up ideas, and learn from one another.
- Online Dialogue and Support for Projects such as RUHCUS and “Bad” Picture Monday
- Discussions and dialogue regarding Body Positive health models like Health At Every Size
- Space for youth led radical self-love discussion in our Youth Posse Forum for Unapologetic Posse Members under 18 years old
Our indoctrination into body shame is deep and historical, unlearning this shame can be a long a challenging process not to mention learning how to place our personal experiences in the context of a larger system of Body Terrorism. The Body is Not An Apology’s Radical Education program offers everything from practical tips and exercises to powerful transformation tools to shed the language of self-hatred and relearn the language of radical self-love for yourself and the world.
Radical Education Highlights:
- Learn how “Bad” Picture Monday can help you build your radical self-love muscles while challenging Body Terrorism one awkward photo at a time.
- Webinars – Bring Sonya Renee Taylor’s world renown workshops to the comfort of your own home. You don’t have to wait to hear these powerful insights until she comes to your city. Join hundreds people around the world who have been inspired and enlightened by these transformative workshops.
- Learn how a RUHCUS (Radically Unapologetic Healing Challenge 4 Us) can transform pain, shame, trauma and fear in your life. Get access to our FREE TOOLS or our world class coaching and RUHCUS Cohort Packages.
- Learn how you can bring Founder and CEO, Sonya Renee Taylor to your school, festival, conference or event.
How we spend our money and what we buy is often a reflection of where we are on our radical self-love journeys. The Body is Not An Apology believes it is possible to be an unapologetic Radical Self Love Consumer. We call this practice “Best Interest Buying”. From E-Books and T-shirts to webinar and Coaching TBINAA offers a variety of items to affirm your inherent worth and help you live your most amazing unapologetic life!
Everything you need to understand our mission, vision, beliefs and concepts can be found under this section.